Thursday, December 17, 2015

Not Even Gonna to Try to Catch Up

I thought I'd be caught up...

Nope

Not going to happen

So I'm not even gonna try to catch up, lol


Amongst the chaos of that thing called life,
I did manage to get a few things made these past few months.

 Completed several crochet blankets 
(yes, I was that woman crocheting blankets in August!)

This one was for my mom's 75th birthday in early November

One of several scarves I crocheted for charity.  
I also crocheted newborn hats for a local hospital. 

I even crocheted mittens!

Took a beading class
learned how to make stars

and beaded ornament covers

I have been stitching some as well,
but can't show any of that yet.

Still have so much to do and will be busy this weekend.

Enjoy your weekend!





7 comments:

  1. Oh such gorgeous pieces you have created! Cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful variety of finishes, Pam!! Just love those blankets and I'm sure your mom adores her new blue one :)

    Hope your Christmas is filled with love and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really like the green afghan. They're all very pretty, though. Cute ornaments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful things you have created! The beaded stars are very elegant. Your blankets and scarves will be well loved. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great crocheting, and the beaded ornaments are beautiful.
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blankets you made are just gorgeous. Wonderful colour combinations. And I love the beaded ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--those beaded ornaments are gorgeous! The crocheted blankets are gorgeous... they will add warmth to your IL winter days and nights! Like the mittens too! Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.