Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Not Much Of Anything Getting Done!


Why, you ask?

Because this thoracic outlet syndrome flare-up has me sidelined.  The pain and numbness is so bad that I can't tie my shoes, work at my desk, sit at the dinner table or lay down in bed.  Let me tell you, trying to sleep in a chair is not my idea of comfort.

Since I have no stitching to show you, I'll show you my beautiful Azalea instead.

It's so spectacular!
It's about 4 feet tall and 5 feet around.
I have to chase Hubby away because every 
summer he wants to cut it way back.


 I was concerned that it wouldn't bloom well this year because we had a really early, hot summer last year.


We have plans to go camping for the long Memorial Day Weekend.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better and well enough to go.

Hubby and I celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary this weekend.  It will be the first weekend in several years that we haven't had a graduation or wedding to go to. We'll probably just have a quiet evening around the campfire instead of going out.

Welcome to all my new followers! 
I'm so pleased you're here!!

My heart and prayers go out to all 
those affected by the recent tornadoes.
 
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY
MEMORIAL DAY!


9 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your anniversary. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your in the mend soon. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your azalea is jut beautiful!! Hope you are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! I hope you're well enough to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate and empathize with your health issues. I spent many nights sleeping sitting up.... not fun. :(

    Your azalea is gorgeous!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary . hope you feel better soon .X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam your azalea's are beautiful! Hope your on the road to feeling better so you can enjoy your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better very soon, Pam! Happy Anniversary wishes to you and your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam - So sorry that you are feeling so very poorly. I cannot conceive of living with the constant pain that you do. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.