Monday, July 16, 2012

NEW, BUT HOLEY

This is a new tshirt.  Took it home and removed the sticky label from the front so it could be washed prior to wearing it.  Underneath the sticky label I found these holes smack dab in the middle of the shirt front! 

Went back to the store with the shirt, but they wouldn't take it back because the sticky label that they put on the front of the shirt had been removed.  I can't believe it!

Anyone know of any way to repair holes like this?  Because of where the holes are located, a patch would look really odd and out of place.  So frustrating that clothing can't even be purchased without holes and the store won't stand behind their product!  I hate the thought of a new tshirt becoming a rag before it's ever worn.


Have a great and safe week!

Until next time,
Happy Stitchin'

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the shirts at? I would have told them that I want to exchange it for another one. Hobby Lobby did that to me in Albuquerque. The store that I bought it wouldn't take it back and exchange it so I went to another Hobby Lobby in town and they gave me the exchange. I then contacted corporate and told them how rude the manager was and how she wouldn't even give me an exchange for the damaged shirt that I bought there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share the name of the store where they sold this garbage and then wouldn't take it back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time with me and visiting my blog. I love hearing from you and your comments are most appreciated! If you are set as "no reply", I won't be able to reply to your comments.